The County of Lacombe Lifelong Learning Association tries to be as accommodating as possible to various reasons for being unable to attend registered programs. However there are times when we are not able to issue refunds for classes, so please review our policy below.
• Courses with too few registration or personal reasons of the instructors may be cancelled with as little as 1 days notice.
• Fees paid for courses that are cancelled by CLLLA will be refunded as soon as possible (within 30 days).
• Registrations cancelled by a learner at least two weeks prior to the start date will be refunded within 30 days.
• Registrations, with confirmation of attendance by the participant, that inform CLLLA that they are unable to attend a class less than two days before the course start date may not be issued a refund due to the need to pay instructors fees for confirmed classes with specific expenses.
• Participants with paid registrations that do not attend a confirmed course/class will not be issued a refund.
Grievances regarding Registration and Refund Policies can be submitted in writing to: CLLLA Chairperson, Box 5742, Lacombe, AB, T4L 1X3