MEMBERSHIP in the County of Lacombe Lifelong Learning Association
• Take advantage of discounts on course fees and advertising rates
• Have a voice in guiding our services and strengthening our programming
• Vote at the Annual General Meeting
Lifelong Learning members pay an annual membership fee due PREFERABLY in January of each year but can be purchased at anytime- rates are NOT pro-rated:
- Individual/Family: $15.00 for annual membership- Expires Dec 31 of each year
- receive 10% discount on most courses offered by CLLLA
- receive updates on courses and programs via e-mail
- receive one voting position at the CLLLA Annual general Meeting
2. Non- Profit: $30.00 for annual membership- Expires Dec 31 of each year
- receive 20% off advertising rates in the Course Activity guide
- receive 10% discount on employment enhancement programs for employees.
- receive one voting position at the CLLLA Annual general Meeting.