Its easy to register for Lifelong Learning courses!
1. Provide your name, phone number and course information. Call (403) 782-7955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a note by mail. OR Phone messages and emails will be returned as soon as possible, and mail-in registrations will be confirmed by phone.
To register by e-mail:
Register By Email
2. Make your payment by cash or cheque in person during office hours, or by cheque or money order payable to the County of Lifelong Learning and mailed to Box 5742, Lacombe, AB, T4L 1X3. or by e-mail transfer to email@example.com – please provide us with the security answer if required
CLLLA Registration & Refund Policies
• Pre-registration is required for all courses.
• Registrations are accepted by mail and at CLLLA: PO Box 5742 Lacombe AB T4L 1X3 or at our office in the Lacombe Centre Mall Call 403-782-7955 for office hours.
• Courses with too few registration may be cancelled with as little as 1 days notice.
• Fees paid for courses that are cancelled by CLLLA will be refunded as soon as possible and within 30 days.
• Registrations cancelled by a learner at least two weeks prior to the start date will be refunded within 30 days.
• Registrations, with confirmation of attendance by the participant, that inform CLLLA that they are unable to attend a class less than two days before the course start date may not be issued a refund due to the need to pay instructors fees for confirmed classes with specific expenses.
• Participants with paid registrations that do not attend a confirmed course/class will not be issued a refund.
Grievances regarding Registration and Refund Policies can be submitted in writing to: CLLLA Chairperson, Box 5742, Lacombe, AB, T4L 1X3