MEMBERSHIP in the County of Lacombe Lifelong Learning Association
• Take advantage of discounts on course fees and advertising rates
• Have a voice in guiding our services and strengthening our programming
• Vote at the Annual General Meeting held annually the 3rd Wednesday in March at 12pm
Lifelong Learning members pay an annual membership fee due PREFERABLY in January of each year but can be purchased at anytime- rates are NOT pro-rated:
- Individual/Family: $15.00 for annual membership- Expires Dec 31 of each year
- receive 10% discount on most courses offered by CLLLA
- receive updates on courses and programs via e-mail
- receive one voting position at the CLLLA Annual general Meeting
2. Non- Profit: $30.00 for annual membership- Expires Dec 31 of each year
- receive 20% off advertising rates in the Course Activity guide
- receive 10% discount on employment enhancement programs for employees.
- receive one voting position at the CLLLA Annual general Meeting.